Sunday, April 17, 2011

Houston Texas

I've spent the last few days in Houston Texas. I was here teaching a course to other Speech Language Pathologists. It's an second job I do for fun :). Of course the money comes in handy, and there's something about doing a job because you want to rather then you have to. I added an extra day so I could do some sight seeing. Life has been rather full so it was nice to take a day and just have fun. So I headed to Hermann Park and went to the Houston Zoo, the Japanese Gardens and the Houston Natural Science Museum. I then headed home (after taking about 500 pictures, mostly in the butterfly house) to sit and read by the pool (can you say 'decadent'). I fly home tomorrow but here are some shots:



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love taking pictures of all of the unique and gorgeous animals at the zoo. :)

    ReplyDelete