Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Kids at the Beach

The weather has been hot and sunny all summer but I haven't made it to the beach. The other day I decided that it was time to rectify this. I grabbed my leashes and the dogs we headed to Beach Meadows. It's a beach I've heard good things about but haven't been there yet. It's a beautiful beach. There is a dog on leash rule, which I agree with. However, I was able to take them to the far end where there was no one and let them off for a swim.

come on in, the water is fine! 

Hey! That dog has a stick too!



We aren't ready to go home yet!

4 comments:

  1. I love your dogs! I have a border collie too. You captured some nice reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of beautiful dogs!!!! I hope I can take my dogs to the beach someday. Looks like sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice- I too, especially like the reflections- happy dogs!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dogs and I have a blast. They love the beach- but some words of warning: be prepared to bathe them after because the salt water is not good for coats and they bring home half the beach in their coat.
    Bring freshwater because they will try to drink the saltwater.
    Accept that you vehicle will be a mess when you get home. :)

    ReplyDelete